Motion graphics are an exciting development in the video industry, and while it might not be totally new, the processes used to create motion graphics are changing all the time. Motion graphics can be added to a video to enhance certain aspects, and just how much motion graphics you add depends entirely on the effect you want to create. In order to create stunning motion graphics, you do need the following:
- Project Director – With so many people working on a single project, it is crucial to have an overall project director, who liaises with the various people to ensure that the finished product is as it should be. The project director is responsible for timelines and tracks costs and ensures that the agreed timeline is adhered to, whatever happens. This person would be very experienced and would likely have started their career as a design artist and gradually worked their way up to the very top position, which is project director.
- A Great Storyline – Much like video film or animation, motion graphics do need a good storyline, which is something a leading video production house can help you with. Web video production Brisbane companies like Ipermedia are the absolute experts, and with a very impressive client base, you can be sure you are dealing with the best in the business. A good storyline has an impact and holds the viewer’s attention all the way through, and with their own creative storyline producers, the video production company will ensure that you have the right script.
- Art Direction – Much like making a movie, you do need someone to direct the artists, and by using an experienced video production company, you get to reap the benefits of their many talented people, who all come together to produce stunning motion graphics.
- Seamless Animation – This is not as easy as you might think, and even the slightest error will render the end product mediocre at best, so it is vital that the animators are very experienced and can work together as a team to produce 5-star motion graphics that leave a lasting impression.
- A Distribution Plan – Just as important as the graphics themselves, you do need to formulate a distribution plan to ensure that the finished product reaches the people you want it to. This is something that should be put together at the very outset, and the video production company that is tasked with creating the motion graphics would have a wealth of experience in distribution.
From the video production company’s perspective, they ensure that every stage of the project is signed off by the client, which ensures that the finished product fully meets with their requirements. They would have a budget to work with, and a project deadline, which is all agreed at the very outset, and with constant updates, the client sees every stage of the creation process and can, in fact, request minor changes as the project moves forward.