Mortal Kombat 11 is a fighting game developed by the NetheRealm studios and it is published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The game will be running on the heavily modified version of Unreal Engine 3. As the name suggests, it will be the eleventh installment in the Mortal Kombat series and the sequel to the 2015 game Mortal Kombat X. The game was announced back at The Game Awards 2018 and it was released in Europe and North America on 23rd April 2019. The game is compatible with the systems like Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 4. This Switch version was delayed in Europe and it was released on 10th May 2019. During COVID-19 this game are downloaded and play online millions of times.
Upon the release of the game, the console version of Mortal Kombat 11 game received some favorable reviews and it also got some praise for the story, graphics, gameplay, and improved netcode. It also receives some criticism for the presence of microtransactions and relying too much upon grinding.
Table of Contents
What is the Theme of the Mortal Kombat 11 Game?
Mortal Kombat 11 is a 2.5 D fighting game, which has a lot of brutal fight scenes. In the game, you will get features like fatal blows and crushing blows, which makes the game more interesting. These moves are only available when the player’s health drops below 30%. The game also offers a flawless block mechanic, in which you can get a comeback window after blocking an attack by attacking with precise timing. You will also get a returning finisher Merci, which was last seen 3.
Also Read: Umbrella Academy Season 2
Which kind of Mortal Kombat Games it is?
Mortal Kombat 11 is a multiplayer game, which you can play with a friend in the multiplayer mode. You can fight using different characters and use all the special moves. You can play by selecting one character each or select a group of characters. By using different special moves of multiple characters will definitely make it enjoyable. There are many guys who play this game with their partners as it is quite a competitive game.
Mortal Kombat 11 Characters & Tier List (Fighters ranked by Tier)
|Best||Cetrion, Geras, Sonya, Liu Kang, Cassie Cage|
|Great||Johnny Cage, Nightwolf, Shang Tsung, Jax, Erron Black. Baraka, Jacqui Briggs,The Joker, Skarlet, Sheeva, Robocop|
|Good||Terminator, Scorpion, Sub Zero, Kabal, Kung Lao, Kitana, Noob Saibot, Frost, Jade, Shao Kahn, Raiden, Fujin|
|Mediocre||Kano, Kollector, D’vorah, Kotal Kahn|
Where to Download the Mortal Kombat Full Version?
You can find many third-party websites where you can download Mortal Kombat 11 full version. There is no guarantee for safety when you download any type of files from these illegal websites. You can also download the game from the official website and play it without any type of worries.
Mortal Kombat 11 Game and DLC Bundle Price are Below
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Price – $59.99
DLC Bundle Price are Below
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Add-On Bundle Price – $49.99
- Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 2 Price – $14.99
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion Price – $39.99
- Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 1 Price – $19.99
Mortal Kombat 11 Game Individual DLC Price List
- Klassic MK Movie Skin Pack Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Mileena Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Rain Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Rambo Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Fujin Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat RoboCop Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Sheeva Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Spawn Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Matinee Skin Pack Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat The Joker Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat DC Elseworlds Skin Pack Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Sindel Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Gothic Horror Skin Pack Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Masquerade Skin Pack Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Terminator T-800 Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Double Feature Skin Pack Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Klassic Arcade Fighter Pack Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Nightwolf Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Klassic Arcade Ninja Skin Pack 1 Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Shang Tsung Price – $5.99
- Mortal Kombat Shao Kahn Price – $5.99
Above mention game details and price list are copy from www.nintendo.com
Is Mortal Kombat 11 Legal or Safe for my PC?
If you are using the official mortal Kombat 11 game on your PC, then it is completely safe. If you download the game file from any third party website, then it might not be safe as it contains a virus or infected files. It is never legal to play the games for free, as it violates the terms and conditions of the game. It is essential that you always buy the game from the official sources if you want to support the makers.
Few words on Kombat 11 Game
As expected, mortal Kombat 11 has a lot of intense fight scenes, you will get a lot of playable characters. You will definitely enjoy playing the games in multiplayer mode with your friends. By selecting different types of characters, you can enjoy using their special moves.