Ethereum has gained so much of attention that people are considering it as a queen in the cryptocurrency arena (Bitcoin being the king of course). With a huge amount of market cap and the profits that it is providing to the traders, options have been opened up where one can buy this cryptocurrency using a debit or credit card. Here,
we bring you the list of some platforms where you can get a direct purchase of Ethereum using your credit or debit card.
A renowned US-based exchange, Coinbase provides an option to buy Etereum using debit or credit card. One of its highlighted features is that it supports instant buying of Ethereum using Visa/Master card debit and credit card. Your credit/debit card should be supporting ‘3D secure’ if you are dealing with Coinbase for your direct purchase of Ethereum. Here are simple steps that should be followed.
The below-written steps are for adding and verifying your card, which is a prerequisite for buying Ethereum through Coinbase.
- Get registered on Coinbase
- Finish photo ID verification
- Go to the ‘payment methods page’
- Click on the Add Payment Method which is present on the right-hand side of the page
- Choose ‘Card’ and then immediately add debit or credit card
- Accept and then allow Coinbase to make transactions.
- Here, after this Coinbase will make minute transactions of rupees 1.99 and 0.01 in your currency. The user has to log in to your card statement account and get the amount of those transactions noted.
- Enter that amount which was transacted into the
After successfully adding and verifying your card, follow the below-written steps to buy Ethereum on Coinbase:-
- Go to your Dashboard on Coinbase
- Select the cryptocurrency Ethereum
- Go to buy tab.
- Enter the amount.
- From the payment method’s drop-down menu, select card.
- Click on ‘Complete Buy’
Changelly is a platform where multi-currency exchanges are possible. Recently, they have started a service wherein BTC/ETH buying is possible using credit/debit card.
One can quickly sign up for Changelly using Visa/MasterCard debit or credit and buy Ethereum.
Coimama operated from Slovakia, Europe and at the contemporary time, Coinmama is serving 226 countries.
It does not have an inbuilt wallet for Ethreum, this means one has to already have an Ethereum wallet if one wants to purchase Ethereum using Coinmama. One feature which makes it easy to use as compared to other platforms is that it lets you buy the Ethreum without getting the user through an O level verification system.
It is a UK based exchange and is working since 2013. Follow below written easy steps and buy Ethreum at cCEX.io using credit/debit card.
- Get Registered at CEX
- Go To Cards
- Get your card configured (credit or debit card)
- Verify your card (credit card or debit card)
- Select the amount for buying Ethereum
- Get your currency exchanged for Ethereum.