Now it is necessary to link the Aadhaar with the insurance policy. Even a government have extended the date to link Aadhaar to your insurance policy as you know them and have it spending the date from 31st December 2017 to 31st March 2018., need you could on days in the following Time.
So there are multiple ways by which we can link your Aadhaar to the insurance policy.
But the following mentioned below documents which you are needed for this purpose –
- First of all, you should have your other number and PAN readily available when you are linking your other to the insurance policy.
- If the policyholder can’t get or have the other number available then you have to give the proof of application in which they can see the involvement of others.
- Going a step ahead you need KYC requirement the policyholder as provided the pan details in this case if the panel is not available then you should have the certified copy of the document in which they can see that you have submitted for the plan details.
You can do this linking by offline or online as you wish. It some companies link the Aadhaar to your insurance policy online and there are some companies which do this appliance for this purpose you have to visit their offices. As the verification of your personal day is done you can update your Aadhaar number and you can link the Aadhaar with the insurance policy but you must have the Aadhar and PAN card details for this purpose.
- Open the homepage of LIC website (www.licindia.in) then click the link to Aadhaar and PAN policy
- Then you will get home and you have to fill the form correctly with all your information regarding your email your phone number Aadhar and PAN number for the stop
- After this, you will get a code OTP to your mobile number
- Then you submit the form and the message will be as short as it was you have completed your linkage.
- You can get the link to all type of policies regarding the health motor card form as required just by clicking the LIC website and the by filling the form.
For this purpose, you just have to take the officers of the company and they will help you in the feeling of form and all the related information.
There is also another method as you can call the customer care call center for the insurance policy and then you have to give your other number. After this, you will get OTP to another district in a mobile number of the policyholder. Once you receive the all get the OTP then you have to enter this number to Idea to the successful linkage of Aadhaar to the policy.
As we all know that insurance policy is a type of contract between two people or a company or some individual as it is defined under the Indian Contract Act the policy remain fresh till deadline. So it is advised to the policyholder to connect the police as soon as possible in case of any trouble you can check our website http://digitalmaurya.com/ and get the problem fixed and get all the details within one click.